That Halo Thing: ep3 That Halo Thing: ep3

lol well gd

yep this is the best yet. cant wait to see the next 1. i kno what its based on but im not gonna ruin it for ne1 else :P ill be amazed if ep 4 is better than that. it was funny and not boring or nething, nicely done toooooooooooooooooo.

Mechabloby responds:

the fourth one is quite screwed up. The F**** F****** sprites are pretty screwed, you'll see what I mean.

That Halo Thing: ep2 That Halo Thing: ep2

it was ok m8 but not as good as ep 1

im sure ep 3 will be the best i have seen yet, this was ok, i think the guys before me were over reacting....its not that bad-much better than i could ever do tbh lol

Mechabloby responds:

Un bon nombre de gens pensent cela. Meh, j'aime l'épisode 3 plus parce qu'il me fait le rire.

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
A lot of people think that. Meh, I love episode 3 the most because it makes me laugh. :3

That Halo Thing: ep1 That Halo Thing: ep1

omfg that is the best i seen u do yet

omfg that was awesome. way beter than i thought it wud be actually lol. n now im off to watch the second 1. woooooooooo that was well guud. honestly 1 of the best ive seen on ng tbh.

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks. I'm making episode 4 now. And have you seen episode 3 aswell?

Thanks for the review alex. :)

Goomba Vol. 3 Goomba Vol. 3

haha very good ! :D

This movie was excellent, I loved all the different fighting styles. Cant wait for a goomba 4!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

lmfao

this animation is so great, i had the song on my comp before i saw this animation and i think the flash goes rlly well with the song. the song is called lemon demon lol. such a kwl flash

Magus&Frog Magus&Frog

kool

lol funny lil movie u got there, ill be sure to watch the nest 1 :D

ROFLCHOP (1up) ROFLCHOP (1up)

lol

Very random, but funny.

DRAGONBALL Z DRAGONBALL Z

pretty lame and boring

this movie was kinda lame and boring. i mean, who would stand next to u for bout 20 seconds while u charge up some uber powerful bomb thing? quite dumb imo.

-Duel- -Duel-

Incredible

Incredibly put together. A dramatic battle with an excellent ending!

Important Announcement Important Announcement

cool

lol, quite a good idea, did u get the idea of that dance from the emporers new groove? lol